Sunday, February 17, 2013

Love and Television

I haven't posted in a while, I've been super busy with school and a show I'm in, though with only 3 views and no followers I guess it really doesn't matter. I want to just post about something that I'm glad is in almost every TV shows. I honestly love love, I'm a hopeless romantic so seeing amazing romantic character arcsin TV shows, is very enjoyable to me. I just watched the most resent episode of "The Middle", I really enjoy some aspects of this show. In the episode Sue (My favorite character) is on the clean up comity for the valentines day dance, she is trying to keep positive about being dateless on valentines day, when her x-boyfriend Matt, wants to get back together with her, after he broke up with his girlfriend he left Sue for. So, of course she's excited to not be a looser at the dance, so being the excitable Sue we all know and love she's putting all this work into getting ready, and happens to miss a phone call from Matt, saying that he got back together with his old girlfriend, and now she has no date. Axel and his friends hear the message left on the machine, because there ego lazy to get the phone, and no one wants to tell her. Basically, one of Axels friends, tells her, ends up going to the dance with her, with the audience thinking it's out of pity. That friend ends up really liking Sue, and we end with them sharing a kiss over a trash can. This made me happy, to see Sue with someone, and I just love real romance in TV.

I happen to see the first minute and a half of Family Guy, and it made SO HAPPY. They made it a spoof of "Valentines Day" one of my favorite Rom Com's, and with Black Eyed Peas song "I got a feeling" playing in the very opening, I couldn't help but burst with excitement. I will be watching it tomorrow, when it's on regular Hulu.

I also want to talk about some my own stuff, I'm going to university right now studying Film and Television, hoping to concentrate on the television production and Script/ television show writing aspect of it, hoping to one day write my own TV shows. I honestly have to say one big aspect in every TV show I make will be the two girl/boy best friends falling in love, with the fuel from there relationship really making some season finale's epic. One TV show I've been sort of watching from the beginning is Austin and Ally, which is now, in the middle of there second season getting them together. I really like this, I wish it was more "Large Romantic Moment's" like a first kiss that happens spontaneously, but they don't really know what it means. It's been very slowly progressing, but I'm glad it's finally happening.

Well, thanks for reading, this is TV Addict saying, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment